Devon Hills My Health & Fitness Rewards
Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions of use (as amended from time to time) (the “Terms”) apply to the My Health & Fitness Rewards scheme (the “Scheme”) and govern the relationship between Haulfryn Group Ltd, Clarion House, Norreys Drive, Maidenhead, Berkshire. SL6 4FL (“Haulfryn” “We” or “Us”) and you.
1. The use of your My Health & Fitness Rewards Card will constitute acceptance of the Terms. It is important that you read and understand the Terms. If you should have any questions relating to the Terms please contact a member of the Leisure team at the park.
2. The Scheme membership and benefits are offered at the discretion of Haulfryn Group Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Scheme at any time by providing you with reasonable notice. However, where we have reasonable grounds for considering immediate termination (including, but not limited to, fraudulent or unauthorised use of the card or fob) we need not provide you with any notice of the termination.
3. The Scheme is operated and administered by Haulfryn Group. The Scheme is open only to the person(s) registered as members of the club and over the age of 18 years.
4. The My Health & Fitness Rewards Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, voucher or discount unless otherwise explicitly stated.
5. Only the registered owner who has registered their My Health & Fitness Rewards Card can use the Scheme.
6. The My Health & Fitness Rewards Card is issued by, and at all time remains the property of Haulfryn Group.
7. The My Health & Fitness Rewards Card is a loyalty card and is not and cannot be used as a credit card, charge card or debit card.
8. We reserve the right at all times in our absolute discretion to refuse to register any individual for a My Health & Fitness Rewards Card.
9. Haulfryn Group reserves the right to change the Terms associated with the use of the My Health & Fitness Rewards Card.
10. Holders of a My Health & Fitness Rewards Card are eligible for a 10% discount (or such other discount percentage as may be notified to all or any cardholders from time to time) on purchases of food and beverages at any qualifying outlet at the Park. Take-away purchases are excluded from the Scheme.
11. Alcohol is only sold at participating outlets during licensing hours and only to customers aged 18 years or over.
12. Haulfryn Group make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, products, services and related graphics contained on our website(s) for any purpose.
13. If you are dissatisfied with the My Health & Fitness Rewards scheme or with any of the Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the card.
14. We may amend or waive any provision of the Terms at any time for any reason, including but not limited to; security, legal, regulatory and/or valid business reasons. Any variation will become effective at the time we post the revised Terms on our website. The use of the Scheme after such changes will be deemed acceptance of the modified Terms. We shall use reasonable endeavours to provide you with advance notice by email of any planned variation to the Terms, but if we are unable to do so for any reason the variation will remain effective from the time that the revised Terms are posted on our website.
15. By registering to participate in the Scheme you give consent to your transactional data being used and processed by Us in all matters relating to the running of the Scheme. We are committed to maintaining the security of your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 (and any other applicable data protection laws) and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is kept secure against unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or destruction.
Except as required by law, or in accordance with the Terms, your personal information will not be passed to any other person without your permission.
16. Any complaints relating to the Terms or the Scheme should be emailed to the Leisure Team at the park.
17. The Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.